1. If my dad did not throw that party at his house in 1972 - would he have ever met my mother?
2. If my parents had kept their home on Lake Tobo, I would have attended a different high school - who would be my friends now?
3. If had stayed taking ballet classes from Karen at Modern Dance Academy, would I have continued to dance throughout my adult years?
4. If my grandfather was able to afford a different hospital (versus the VA) would he still be alive today?
5. If I had stayed working in television instead of moving into public relations - where would I be living right now?
6. If I had not gotten a job in tv right after my internship, would I have gone to Europe to teach english or joined the Peace Corps?
7. If I had not given Chris my email that night at the bar - would we have ever spoken again and would we have ever dated and gotten married?
8. If I had not hosted all of those exchange students - would I have even stayed with my ex as long as I did?
9. If I had not chosen to follow my ex to Birmingham, where would I be now?
10. If I had not gotten sick and had surgery, would the egyptian and I be expecting our first child now?
11. If I had not taken a chance and flew to Egypt - would I be married now?
12. If I had not thrown my 32nd birthday party and let my ex invite a friend, would my sister have met her ex and had Autumn?
13. If I had not tracked down my old friend, Wendy, from TX to attend my first wedding - would she have ever reconnected with her first love, get married and had her little angel?
14. Would she ever have to feel the pain of losing a child.. if I had not gotten in touch with her?
15. Would I be in the shape I yearn for - if I had just stuck with the Mediterranean Diet back in October and the personal trainer this past spring?
I could go on for hours..
Share with me 3 of your "what ifs.."