When I think about what it means to be flawless, I can't help but think of appearances. I realize that there are several other things, actions, results, etc that could easily fall into the flawless category - but for me, it will always be the outer shell.
It is so easy for me to rattle off all of the things I hate about myself. Just read "The Ugly Truth" post I wrote a while back.
However, since the whole idea for this week is to remain positive - no matter what - I need to concentrate on the "flawless" categories. What, if anything, do I like about my outward appearance and what am I complimented on? Geez.. now that sounds bad doesn't it?
But we all know there is at least one thing about ourselves that is our best "feature." You know this probably because this is the one thing most people compliment you on. I still believe EVERYONE has at least one beautiful "something" about themselves.
Or, is there someone else you want to point out? For my bloggy friends - I would say:
- Mitzi has very beautiful eyes. The way she tilts her head in her pictures and looks at the lens - it is as if she is staring right into your soul!
- Leanne has the sweetest smile ever!
- Mama Hen & Jen-G are absolutely gorgeous!
- Cassandra and Foxy Pink Cheetah are naturally beautiful!
- Laura (Leanne's Sis) has the same exact smile as her sister!!
- Robin has beautiful hair......
.....I could go on and on for so many of you! Celebrate YOUR outer shell this weekend. Go for it. Take a good hard look at yourself, and love YOU!
Don't forget to tell me what you find beautiful about yourself or someone else you love.
PS - That egyptian got me with his perfect nose (in my opinion) and movie star smile! Haven't seen it? Let me show you...