WHOA - wait a minute. Don't let the punctuation or word fool you - there is NO baby, nor will there ever be one. Questions? See this for clarification.
What I was referring to (and not so well...) was what I am hoping for in the next 3 months and what my silly little dreams may or may not contain. I threw in the word baby for effect. Did it work?
Okay.. maybe not.. but now you can at least say - OH. And if you read the link above.. you might add a more quiet and drawn out - oooh.
I feel completely pumped about the upcoming months. Yes, yes - September is looming. For clarification on the hell September brings please take a moment and look here and here and here.
But rest assured.. I am not scared. September kicked my ass last year. No doubt about it. It is when everything in my life started rolling down hill. The egyptian and I hit a massive roadblock by December, tried to pick ourselves up throughout winter - then finally slid into "pent up aggression hell" this past spring/summer. We are somehow making a conscious effort to choose happiness.
Let's face it guys - that first year of living together/marriage is TOUGH. But most of our crap started back in September of 09. And it was the external factors trying to crush our balls that time. ;-)
However - August, Sept, Oct - and the rest of 2010 is looking good! Here's the thing - if items like before hit - that's okay! We have experienced it before and we CAN move forward.
Here is what I am pumped about:
1. Going home the weekend of the 7th. I miss my family and friends and have not seen some since Christmas and others since April.
2. Starting my Zumba and Aqua Aerobic Class at the Y.
3. Getting started on this whole coach surfing thing. Check it out!
4. Finally learning to sew/quilt/knit - something this fall!
5. Buying a new computer. Sims - here I come .. do you miss me?? ;-)
6. Redecorating the homestead.
7. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
8. HALLOWEEN and HAUNTED HOUSES
10. THE SMELL OF DEAD LEAVES.
And most important.. wearing the most beautiful jeweled toned clothing and bringing back the sleeves and jackets. Hallelujah!
What about you? What are you looking forward to in the next 3 or 4 months?