I think it is time for me to come clean - that's right, to tell you about my UGLY TRUTH.
We all have them, those little things that we hope are never revealed about ourselves, but we know are our personality flaws, or physical flaws or whatever.
I decided to list a few of mine. I won't reveal all (because a girl needs her secrets), but I thought I would lay a few out on the line and see what you think!
Nicole's Ugly Truth:
1. I look a hot mess when I wake. Seriously. You would be shocked. I am not the type of girl that can roll out of bed, throw on some sweats and still look like a million bucks. Oh nooo.. dark circles, pasty white skin, scraggly hair, oh and did I forget to mention the bulging eyes?? Seriously SCARY.
2. I am an ugly crier. OOOH soooo ugly when I cry. I don't sob uncontrollably - I have quiet tears - but man oh man, my eyes swell up and they turn blood shot red (remember - I have light colored eyes, I look like a freak when the whites turn red), my nose swells and turns red, I end up getting blocked sinuses, my lips swell - I wrinkle my face up.. ooooh it is a mess. So word to the wise - DO NOT MAKE ME CRY.
3. My feet. They. Are. Simple. Ugly. At least to me. No, my toes aren't webbed, and yes I actually do have a normal arch, and no they are not big. I just hate my toes. HATE them. Oh yeah - and they get dry. Yuck.
4. My sausage fingers. I don't know if this is a hidden flaw - but they are short (like me) and have always been chubby. Not beautiful nor are they elegant. Boo on my fingers.
5. I am moody. SOOOO moody. I am sooo sensitive to the energy around me, other people's reactions, etc affect my mood.
6. I am stubborn. Do not assume you can change my mind. Once it is made up - that's it!
7. I hate to see people eat food. If you get even the slightest little drop of something on your mouth, I will gag. Seriously.
8. Bodily fluids freak me out.
9. I cannot keep a secret. Don't tell me anything. Also - I post just about everything that is happening in my life.
10. And for number ten - let's just say tweezers are my best friend. Every single day. I swear I am turning into a man. hahahahaahahahaaaaaaa.
What about you? What are some of your ugly truth's?