Here are here 8 questions:
1. What item of yours has the most sentimental value, and why?
That would be the crucifix that hangs above my bed. It was my great grandmothers (on my mom's side) and it hung above her bed until the day she died. Since then, it has hung above my bed. My Granny was an angel to me - and I miss her deeply. I did not receive anything else from her when she died, just this... and it means the world to me. If there was a fire - yep, this is the one thing I would grab... (well.. that and my passport. ;-) )
2. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
One time, a certain well-respected journalist said to me, "You have such a light in you.. such curiosity and intelligence. Put it to good use.. I have a feel you will do amazing things in this life."
Hmmm.... still waiting for the amazing!
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I went through phases. I think I originally wanted to be a nurse. Since, at 3 that's all you saw (besides your mommy.) By 5 I wanted to be a ballerina. By 12 I wanted to be a journalist. Did that.
Now I want to become a photographer or (get paid to ONLY write.)
I am currently a Communications Director (Media Relations/Public Relations.)
4. Do you love or loathe family get-togethers?
I actually enjoy them (for the food) - but can grow weary of them as the day progresses. LOL
5. What is your favorite breakfast?
I am a southerner through and through - I like scrambled eggs with cheese, hash browns, biscuit with gravy and bacon!
6. Where were you born?
I was born in a charming southern town called Macon, Georgia. Home of the Cherry Blossom festival! Check out the link - you might want to visit sometime!
7. What is your favorite holiday?
It is a toss up between Halloween and Christmas. I love decorating for both. I love the treats and traditions of both. Fun Fun Fun! But I guess Christmas would trump Halloween b/c I like presents (giving and receiving) and I enjoy a month long party scene! Ahh.. and the music and twinkle lights!
8. What are you going to do for yourself today to make yourself happy?
I hate to admit it - but I am going to treat myself to an amazing lunch. Had a rough night and busy morning.. ready to drown my cares away in some carbs and caffeine.
Now my 8 unsuspecting Bloggy Buddies (and don't forget to scroll down for your questions!)
My 8 questions for you guys are:
**insert evil giggle here**
1. If you were allowed to only read one book for the rest of your life - what would you choose?
2. Imagine you are on death row, and it's time to pick your last meal - what would it be?
3. If you had to do it again (or do it for the first time) - what type of wedding would you have??
4. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would you choose and what type of dwelling would you live in?
5. What are your thoughts on organized religion?
6. Describe your most embarrassing moment!
7. What are you most proud of?
8. Finally... who would be your arch nemesis and why??
Make sure to tag friends!