I am finally nearing the end of the "word experiment" with my sister. Today she gave me longing.
Since I am in a very good mood - I thought I would make a list of things I long for.. keep it light.. keep it simple:
1. I long for a hot dog street vendor. I LOVE me some hot dogs. I always hope to "happen" upon one.
2. I long for long flowing locks of thick hair. Instead I ended up with fine hair, that can get a little scraggly.
3. I long for a flat, toned stomach.
4. I long for chips and dip. I guess if I get the chips and dip - #3 is out the door.
5. I long for that first cup of coffee each morning.
6. I long for a really fat bank account.
7. I long for the happiness of my friends. Wait.. what I am trying to say is - I REALLY want each of my friends and family to be super happy. (remember, I am sensitive to other's energy. If they are in a good mood - then I reap the benefits!_
8. I long for spiritual maturity.
9. I long for moments in nature that take my breath away by their beauty.
10. Finally... I long for this week of words to be over. ;-)