It is now my turn to pick a few lucky winners from my super cool peeps and share the love.
Before I do, I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Hmm.. what do you NOT know about me? Okay.. here we go:
1. I have one chicken pox scar on the side of my nose.
2. I have broken my left wrist twice.
3. I did not have my wisdom teeth taken out until I was 35
4. I actually still have my two top wisdom teeth (they never come down!)
5. I once took theater classes from "Lady Aberlin" from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.
6. I make the best banana pudding in the world.
7. I cannot for the life of me roll my "R" when trying to speak arabic.
NOW.. for the awards..
The Beautiful Blogger award will go to people who truly try to make the world a more "serene" and beautiful place!
1. Mitzi at Southern Style - Her blog really is a beautiful thing!
2. Mama's Little Chick - Just a beautiful person in general
3. Miel et Lait - She tries to nourish our souls!
** I realize you may or may not have already received this award - but I do believe you fit in this category.
I think the name says it all... my choices are:
1. Leanne at From Chaos Comes Happiness - I never, ever miss one of her posts.
2. Foxy Pink Cheetah - LOVE this girl's writing. She is hilarious as well as thought provoking.
3. Cassandra at Cassagram - HILARIOUS as well as excellent writing. Check out her Boyfriend of the Week each week. Yummy.
Next one is - I have no flipping idea what this one is about.. I hear my cheesy, southern cousins saying - 'Sugar Doll.'
Sooo.. I guess I am going to do something opposite - and give it to the most sarcastic bloggers I know.. bahahahahaa...
1. Are You Serious - if you are not following her.. hahahaa.. you should.
2. Dewin's Blog- Dewin is very introspective/philosophical and I love her writing. I thought she should be a "sugar doll" hahahaha.. don't kill me Dewin.
3. The Sassy Curmugeon - Just check her out - and you will see why I love her.
I supposed these peeps show their "versatility" - okay.. here are my most versatile bloggers:
1. phantasmagorical literarium - because this is my sister and my God... she has changed the theme of her blog at least 3 times.. Now THAT is versatile.
2. Kludgy Mom - I am sure she won every award there is.. but I would be lying if I did not list her as the MOST versatile writer. Her blog- i could simply get lost in all she has going on! It's like it's own magazine!
3. The Bi Polar Diva - Between her travels on a bike to her very large and unique family to her ups and downs with dealing with being Bi-Polar.. she is one versatile blogger!
There - that's it for this round!! Since I am so bad at letting people know - I certainly hope you stopped by and see I gave you an award!!