When you think about New Year's Resolutions, the same items always come to mind: lose weight, pick up a new hobby, pray more, be kinder - etc. Always the same.
I wonder what I could do differently? Or imagine if money and time and all of the other barriars were removed, what would I plan to do?
Well - in the spirit of lacking content, and needing something to write about - I am going to create my New Year's Resolution List EXTREME. Sure, most of this is impossible, but how cool would it be if I could accomplish even one of them? ha ha ha
Extreme New Year's Resolution:
1. Purchase a yacht. Sail the Caribbean. Invite a few really good friends to join us.
2. Attend Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, take a few classes in French Cooking.
3. Purchase a Tuscan Villa, where I will spend each fall, writing.
4. Open a photography studio. Hire top notch photographers.
5. Lose all of the weight. Better yet, just have lipo, tummy tuck, breast reduction and lift. (hahhaaa)
6. Pay off my parent's home, sell it for them - purchase a dad a mountain retreat and mom a beach house. They can pick and choose where they want to go.
7. Fly to each of my exchange students and spend a few weeks with them. Bangkok, Paris, Madrid, Melbourne, Sao Paulo, Bogota, Mexico City, Damascus, Turin, Milano, Munich, Liege, Cambodia, etc.
8. Create a scholarship program.
9. Create a private school that my husband can run in NYC. ;-)
10. Win the Nobel Peace Prize for my novel about Islamic/Christian/Judaic relations. ;-)
That's it. Silliness - I know.
PS - My day two of thankfulness: My husband. I love that man.