*Warning - language.
Well damn, damn, double damn.
Woke up this morning, feeling a little better (blah blah - read the post before this one) - then at 4:30pm, I was B-E-A-T. I headed out.
As I merge onto Hwy 280, I realized I forgot to mail off my Netflix DVD. :-(
As I am heading down the hwy - slowly, I see it is backed up for miles. It is getting dark and begins to rain.
I decide to cut across town using back roads. (only 17 miles.)
Somehow it took me from 4:30 until 6:15pm to get home.
But oops - need to go to the grocery store. Did it. Then I make it home, in the cold, dark rain - drag my laptop bag, purse, and 6 grocery bags up a flight of stairs... only to find a note on my door.
Time to renew my lease. Okay.. okay.. I knew this was coming. What I did not see coming was the MASSIVE increase. Oh holy hell.
Choices? 7-18 month lease is the same price. Month to Month - waaaay more.
Here is the thing.....
I don't know what is next for the egyptian and I.
As in - the next "state/city" chapter of our lives.
I think I should sign the 7 month lease.. and that should buy him time to figure out where he will attend graduate school. THANK GOD he gets home Wednesday.
Not only do we have DECISIONS.. we have to make the decisions quick, because a lease is about to be signed.
7 months... that's doable.. right? That would get me through my fiscal year at work...
Then again - what if he gets the teaching job at the Islamic School and he wants to stay? Should we sign a longer lease?
OH BLOODY HELL. I hate making BIG decisions. Why? I will play out every scenario in my head and stress for weeks about this..
DAMN DAMN DAMN.
Sorry. ;-) Just working it out in my head. Or here. hahaha