"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree." ~Roy L. Smith
After 37 wonderful Christmas holidays, I have yet another year to request the material items that bring me so much joy. If you don't mind, I would also like to request a few non-material items, all to improve my quality of life.
1. I would really like a new couch. I have yet to pick one out. I realize that this gift will be more so from me to me - but perhaps you can make the selection painless as I decide with my better half. Please allow us the opportunity to come to a decision without killing each other.
2. I want an omelet maker. See, the egyptian tends to want to go to Waffle House (of all places) because he loves their omelets. I believe in my heart of hearts - if I owned a proper omelet maker, we could save money. Not only that, our waistlines. The Waffle House is a House of Cardiac Issues and I really prefer not to go.
3. A Dyson Vacuum cleaner. Every other year I have to purchase a new vacuum because the one I have is a piece of crap. If only I had the top of the line suckage machine - just imagine how nice my beige carpet would look then!
4. There are a few movies I would like: Eat, Pray Love; Sex & The City 2; Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse (no I don't own a single one); The Tudors (series); True Blood (series); Marie Antoinette (with Kirsten D.).. and I am sure there are more. But for now - that will do.
5. I would like a few new cds: Bruno Mars; John Legend's latest album; The Black Eyed Peas latest album.
6. I would like a purple scarf (knitted please.)
7. I would like peacock feather ear rings.
8. I need some black boots.
9. Mitten gloves
10. Some headbands - wide (preferably) different styles
11. A pedicure set
12. A Kindle
13. a subscription to Psychology Today and Mental Floss
14. A few books: But to be perfectly honest, I am not sure what I want!!
15. More drawer organizers. I love the accordion style one I bought for my dedicates!
16. hair barrettes
17. Chanel Mademoiselle
18. New candles
19. a sewing machine (and classes arranged for me.)
20. Finally - to rekindle my relationship with my egyptian. I want 2011 to be magical and fabulous with him!
That is all, kind Sir. Please help me acquire these minor items. Many thanks!