1. Sleep is a cure all for me. Over the course of three days, I had approximately 6 hours sleep. Finally.. I am back to normal.
2. My serious relationship to Netflix (or as my family calls it - my addiction,) has gotten so bad, that watching television season after television season, as well as documentaries and independent films nonstop.. is the MAIN reason I am not sleeping. I am taking a one week hiatus from the wretched heroin.
3. Wednesdays are brutal for me work wise. Meeting after meeting after...
4. I always assume some thing or some place or whatever is going to be horrible, and usually is not nearly as terrible as it seems. I need to STOP over analyzing a situation.
5. That I am torn between a Breakfast at Tiffany's or a Moulin Rouge inspired 40th Bday Party. Mom is working on getting the gallery for me.. sooo... it could be epic!
6. That I hope I have not bitten off more than I can chew with this pending ESPN documentary piece. Got the call from my friend, there is a budget set and now... it's time to MOVE on it. LOTS of extra curricular on the horizon. ;-)
7. I am still torn on the egyptian issue.
8. That after a couple of weeks with a private blog, I decided to close it down. I was too honest on there.. more than I could ever be here - and it was all just a bit too much. I grew uncomfortable with it. I learned I had boundaries... who knew?
9. Pears. Pears can make me happy.
10. Folding letters is not as ZEN as I had hoped.
11. That typing this as my niece snoozes so soundly next to me.. is really a nice way to get my thoughts out.
12. That since I started this new medicine I actually get cold. Hmm.. must be regulating the ol' hormones after all.
13. Still stuck at 18 pounds down.
14. Again.. Moulin Rouge or Breakfast Tiffany's? Decisions... Decisions..
15. Only 5 more to go...
16. Can you tell I am tired?
17. I hope I sleep well tonight.
18. Two more to go.
19. I have a feeling, this list is going to be a bust.