1. By turning things over to God.. healing can begin. Miracles do still exist. Things are slowly working themselves out.. according to HIS plan.
2. That studying St. Ignatius's Spiritual Exercises is an amazing experience. I highly recommend it.
3. That Java Shakes from Roasted will add a pound on weigh in day. Just. Say. No.
4. Shrek is always a good idea. :-)
5. I used to be a Republican. Then the super conservative totally turned me off from the party. I think there are many people just like me. After the RNC - the ignorant came out of the wood work. Nothing ever changes.
6. I am blown away on how much my niece has grown up. Each week, her vocabulary grows, her reading improves, her math... it's all happening so fast!
7. Listening to Madonna's Immaculate Collection while getting ready for work can put you in a fantastic mood.
8. So many friends are going through relationship issues, and I am refreshed to see that at the end of the day - all any of us really want is someone to love.
9. Andrea Bocelli soothes my soul.
10. I have tons of good ideas for the museum and I am looking forward to implementing them soon.
The list is short this week.. I am taking a tiny break.. blogging every other day.. but it is needed to recharge my battery.
Quality pieces are coming your way - I just need a tiny break. :-)