1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3. the state of being obsessed.
4. the act of obsessing.
This week.. I have new ones!
1. Vampire Diaries, Season 3. It started out so innocently- a simple scan of my email, and there.. in the subject line from Netflix... "Vampire Diaries, Season 3 is now available."
2. Fruit. Sure, who doesn't love fruit, and yes.. I eat a LOT of fruit, but this time it is different. I am CRAVING fruit - Pears .. in particular. As a matter of fact, I am eating a pear right now.
3. Louisiana Hot Sauce. I have always liked the stuff, but lately I am drowning my food in it. Especially my scrambled egg whites. YUM.
4. Fall. I bet you would never have guessed that.. right? ;-) I've done a few things on my Fall to-do list: Attended a Sept. 11th Memorial service. I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Frapp. I ate a small box of Pumpkin Spice taffy.. and the list goes on and on...
5. Puggles in fedoras. Cutest thing you have ever seen. (PS - I learned tonight, from my Aussie exchange student's mom, that a baby platypus is a puggle.)
7. My 40th birthday party. Not until February - but I am totally obsessing.
8. Purchasing a new bra. Hell.. it's as difficult as trying to find the perfect car. Especially when you are carrying ta-tas around as large as mine. Should be against the law. Seriously.
9. Getting into a gym. I. Need. To. Join. One. But I am strapped for extra cash because...
10. Will I or Won't I? Obsessing over making the right decision.
What are YOU obsessing over this week?