1. That there are two words that could very well change my life: Biscoff Spread.
2. That the ridiculous immigration laws in many conservative states (like the two I have lived in,) make getting something like your Driver's Licence essentially impossible.
3. That I must really love my job. I went in to follow up on some things on my day off. I NEVER do that.
4. That when you treat people right, something good can truly come from it. Got a call from an old friend (ex NBA player,) who is working on a documentary for ESPN, and he asked me to write the script. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.
5. That God tried his best to send me little blessings.. example, my hair color. I went in, looking at various colors in a box - then saw ONE with a free container of eye cream attached. Killed two birds with one stone.
6. That my niece is truly delightful and can make me sooo happy. Even with her little quick goodbye of: Love you. Miss you. Goodbye.... Then you hear, click.
7. It's only math.
8. Did I mention biscoff spread?
9. That someone seriously needs to open a Mediterranean Food Store in downtown. I need my tahini.
10. I am going to make a home made pumpkin pie this weekend. The idea of it excites me!!!!!!!!!!!
11. I know what I need to do. But I know what I want to. I wonder if my brain and heart will ever make a compromise?
12. Settled for my exercise DVDs, which I finally got back from my mom. Why? Because of the math situation. Joining a gym right now is just out of the question. I wish I could win a year's membership to one. How cool would that be?? OR MAYBE.. a local gym could happen upon my blog, give me a membership, then only ask me to blog about the great service and excellent shape I would be getting into. How cool WOULD THAT BE?
13. Discovered that Revlon nail polish, though $8, stays on... for a really long time.
14. I think my new medicine (which is supposed to help my body process insulin and sugar and regulate my hormones) is really helping me. I actually feel better. I have a little more mental clarity. It's nice.
15. I need new fall clothes. I check my "seasonal storage bag" and inside were mostly winter things. Nothing for in between.
16. I need to find someone throwing a Halloween party. It's my passion.
17. I MUST force myself to go to church on Sunday. I STILL HAVE NOT. What is going on with me?
18. I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I think I need to refocus sometime tomorrow. Some how.. some way.
19. I need a new purse. I haven't had any luck finding one.
20. TWO WORDS: Biscoff Spread.