Since I am terribly busy these day, and super stressed about the change in living conditions, and can't think of a single thing to write about (outside of cardiovascular disease and stroke) - I would make a list.
Lists make me happy. I can also control it a little better. Plus, if I see the number heading toward 20, I know it's time to slow down and wrap things up.
So - without any more delay, here is my
Top List of Happy Things/Moments in my life - Version January 2011
1. My laptop desk. It is black, has an attached clip board, and the bottom is made just like a little beanbag. I bought it at Barnes and Noble as a Christmas gift (for myself.)
2. My snuggie. I actually got a snuggie for Christmas from my younger sister. The color is coral (a color I would not normally pick out) - but it works for me. It is sooo soft, and I am always wrapped up in it when I am at home.
3. My new glasses. I LOVE the frames. That are super cute, and I see so much better now.
4. My Zebra pillow. It is HUGE and fluffy and works great as something to lounge on when I am reading or watching movies on my computer. As soon as the egyptian leaves for NYC, that baby is coming to bed with me!!
5. Balsamic Vinegar. I put it on everything. I literally purchase items to poor it over to eat. LOL
6. My Mary Jane's. (Black shoes.) I found some cute ones by Naturalizer (of all brands) and they are sooo comfortable and cute.
7. Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. I can't help it. ;-)
8. My blog and my blog followers. I really and truly look forward to your comments. It makes my day. I begin to believe I am actually 'connecting' with others.
9. Zumba. If you have not taken a class - please find one- http://zumba.com/
10. My scarf collection. I dread the winter months leaving us - I don't want to part with them. Winter ends down here around the end of February.. (literally starts getting warm) - It makes me sad to part with my scarves.
11. My niece. That little devil makes me laugh.
12. My VW Beetle. Fun little toy car to drive.
13. My ipod. Still.
14. My Nikon.
15. My laptop.
16. My coffee maker (a gift from Lisa DeHart) for my wedding.
17. My stacked coffee mugs
18. My twisted sense of humor.
19. My fabulous, quirky, menagerie of friends
20. Finally - my belief in God.. and his super cool son - Jesus.