Sorry for the crickets on this side of the blogospere... I am in Georgia at my parents home.
I will officially announce the winner of the vacation to Florida on Tuesday when I return home. I am taping the drawing with my niece today. It's just too difficult on THIS computer to upload video.
Now - things I have learned this week:
1. Patience is not a virtue - it's a requirement to survive.
2. If I could find a job where I just lay around and do nothing, I would excel at it.
3. Apparently I am allergic to my parent's cats. Or their dust.. not sure which.
4. That being around people I have not seen in ages - can really make me laugh until I can't breathe!
5. That Autumn (my niece) is the apple of my eye.
6. That I REALLY REALLY hate being away from the egyptian.
7. That I have about 6 different plan b, c, and ds floating through my head.
8. That operating on 4 hours sleep is not enough to drive long distances.
9. That I hate sleeping on couches.
10. That.. oh heck.. I am just not that into the list this week.
Ciao ~ I will be back on Tuesday... or maybe before... who knows.