"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity." ~Voltaire
It is 7pm, and I just got home from my ballroom dance class. I am starving. BUT, I am too tired to actually fix anything.
Instead of standing in the kitchen and stuffing my face, I thought I would fantasize about my 7pm cravings.
Here is a top ten, in no particular order, of items I wish would magically surface on my dining room table!
1. Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip with warm blue corn tortillas.
2. Guacamole with chips
3. Lamb Gyro with extra Tatziki sauce (sp)
4. Curly fries with feta dip
5. Roasted chicken
6. Prime Rib with Horseradish sauce
7. Mom's mashed potatoes with her ham gravy
8. Cucumbers soaked in vinegar
9. Sweet & Sour Chicken with fried rice
10. Banana pudding
... hahaaa.. not very heart healthy, but it is simply just that - a craving.
It is time to come back to reality - I think I will go for the left over pasta salad and a glass of water.
PS - Tonight dance class was EXCELLENT!
Also - the cat above? That's the begging kitty..