**This is another post suggestion from a follower
The question I was asked was- What would you do with One Million Dollars?
Clearly, the answer is - Spend it. ;-)
But on what?
In this day and age, one million dollars is not a whole lot of money. Maybe you think so - but when I began to think of the things I would buy, it seemed to be like pocket change. For one - let's just take Birmingham for example, the average home (decent.. and I am NOT talking mansion) runs over $500k. Heck the teeny, tiny "garden homes" can run over 200K while a "condo" can go as high as the sky.
So for me.. the money would go FAST.
To truly break down to where I am in my life, here is what I would do:
1. Pay off all of my debt. (which honestly is not so much.) -
2. Buy a new car. I would really like a convertible jag.
3. Sell a lot of my furniture and buy some new items.
4. New clothes.
5. I would invest a little.
6. I would travel for at least a year or so.
7. Give to my favorite charities.
8. Give a little to my family.
9. Finally - I would open my own business.. something small. I have no idea in what!
Perhaps there would be a little left over for a new home.. though, technically - it would take over half.
There you have it - what I would do with One Million dollars.
**Many thanks to Robby Watson, Dawn Ray, and Nicole Smith for suggesting these fabulous post topics. I have a few more to tackle! If you have a suggestion - just leave it in the comment section - or go to the Destination Unknown FB fan page and leave a comment on the wall.