It is rare for me to visit a website daily. As much as I would like to tell you that I read random daily newspapers online, and other items like that - I don't. Heck, I get every newspaper from the greater Birmingham area, and I don't get around to half of them. :-$
BUT - from time to time I find a new website that I absolutely LOVE.
I thought I would share a few with you guys. At the end of this post - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to share your favorites. I am always looking for some place to go virtually.
1. Obviously - the first place I go every morning is Facebook. What has happened??? Most of my messages, correspondence, etc is all done on Facebook. BLOWS my mind on what a power house this site has become. I would love for my readers (my regulars) to request me as a friend. Would be nice to get to know you guys better! My badge is at the bottom of the page - you can get my name that way!
2. Blogspot.com. Of course. I check my blog comments and look for my favorite blogs about three times a day. I LOVE reading my favorite blogs. I truly look forward to all of your posts. I try to comment, but sometimes I just like reading!
3. Myspace.com - I check in on the old profile about once a week. Not a big user of Myspace. What I like about it is the fact that I can be a bit more creative with the site.
4. Pandora.com - This site makes me soooo happy. I can create different playlists by genre or an artist's name. LOVE this.
5. This morning I discovered a new fabulous online radio website - stereomood.com - Check this out, there are 80 different "moods" and then the genome creates a list for you. How cool is that???
6. Yahoo.com - yep. My email. But I personalized my page, I check the weather, the movie listings (seriously - the egyptian and I see about 3 movies a week).. I check out the Onion's top stories.
7. Youtube.com - I have some subscriptions and favorites. I always check out the AP (Associated Press video) - that comes from the old journalist in me.
8. ABC3340.com - local tv website. Has any top stories I need to catch.
9. Activeculture.info - local stuff and happenings
10. al.com - latest and greatest in AL.
What are your daily sites??