I think I have decided to raise my white flag and surrender to this life.
Nothing is going to change, if I don't let go of some of the control.
But who am I fooling? I was never in control.
Below are a list of 'Life Lessons.' I hope this list serves you well and you can benefit from my myriad of mistakes.
1. "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."-=-Joseph Chilton Pearce
2. "Keep climbing. If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl. But by all means, keep moving!"-=-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
3. "When you're going through hell... keep going!"-=-Winston Churchill
4.“No one can give you any answers. There aren’t any. You have to discover for yourself—you must learn to navigate the mystery.”-=-Bill Hicks
5."Leap and the net will appear"-=-Julia Cameron (The Artist's Way)
6."I had nothing to offer anyone but my own confusion." -=-Jack Kerouac
7. "You must do the thing you think you cannot do."-=- Eleanor Roosevelt
8. "You're going to go to wherever you're going to go to. You're going to learn whatever it is you've come here to learn. It's up to you if you want to do it with love or with fear."-=-My friend Jason (paraphrasing A Course in Miracles)
9. "If you don't know what to do, the answer is to stop doing everything you don't want to do, and then whatever is left is what you do want to do. If there is nothing left, then this leaves things wide open for the thing you do want to do to come along."-=-Don Joyce
10. "We have to live our lives as if we are dying of a fatal disease. Because we are."-=-Phineas Narco
11. "We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or to other peoples' models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open."-=-Shakti Gawain
12. "Imagination is more important than knowledge."-=-Albert Einstein
13. "The life which is not examined is not worth living".-=-Plato
14. "Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased."-=-J. Krishnamurti
15. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is."-=-Albert Einstein
16. "When I stopped dwelling on how things would probably work out, I was better able to pay attention to what I was doing."-=-Living with Sobriety
17. "Just roll with the punches." me
18. "Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent."-=-C. G. Jung
19. "Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one."-Stella Adler
20. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" - Jesus Christ
21. “What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul.” Jesus Christ
22. “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.” Jesus Christ
Until next time...