This was a week of many firsts...
1. This was probably the first time since the age of 14 that I felt my heart break into little pieces. It did not kill me physically.... but emotionally....
2. I watched the absolute LOVE of my life walk out the door, without a saying a word to me. It did not kill me either, but I felt like I would absolutely die.
3. Pain and sadness can give you super human strength. I was able to completely rearrange my apartment in a matter of 2 hours. He walked out at 7pm. I had everything the way I wanted it by 9:30pm at the latest.
4. People are incredibly insensitive. We all know this. The one time I am actually feeling vulnerable, I see just how insensitive they can be.
5. Why would you EVER say to someone, "So there has to be another woman. Right? Don't you think?"
6. Or - "I hope you now see why he married you."
7. Or - "He left? Good! I am so glad."
WHAT THE HELL?
8. I always hated that saying, that people are "haters," but honestly, I have to interact with one about 4 times a week. She tries to cut me down quite a bit, the funny thing is, she's probably one of the least intelligent people I have ever met in my life. You can also categorize her in the insensitive group also.
9.I don't respond well to people showing concern. I tend to shut down and get a little icy with them. Sorry.. it's what I do. I'll warm up in time.
10. I don't have much patience right now.
11. I gained 3 pounds this week. Chips and dip therapy.
12. I am genuinely sad. Did you read that? Divorce SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS.
13. I am being so brutally honest about this entire process. Some of you may be shaking your head, but what I say to you is - WHY ARE YOU READING THIS THEN?
14. I can tell how many people read posts. Why are the really sad ones with the highest views? People are truly morbid and incredibly nosey.
15. I'm bitchy right now.. can you tell?
16. I read something in the paper today that pissed me off. It was about our festival. WTH? I also heard one of the rednecks in town (who thinks shes connected) totally bash my place of business. She was spreading rumors that are COMPLETELY untrue. Be careful little girl... it's small town, and you represent what is wrong with this community. Thank God those type of people are quickly becoming less and less powerful.
17. Fired up... can you tell?
18. In a mood...
19. Completely heart broken...
20. This post will probably be deleted in the next 48 hours... GRRRR.. ;-)