2. I am addicted to Tomato Soup with Louisiana Hot Sauce.
3. You can live off Turkey Bacon and Egg whites, as long as you can indulge in a little spicy tomato soup from time to time.
4. There is a femi-nazi deep inside of me. She sort of reared her ugly head this week.
5. Depleting my caffeine consumption is never a good idea. I just need to accept the fact - My name is Nicole and I am a coffee addict.
6. I choose joy. I choose life. I choose to block out that negative $%#@&... there is nothing I can do about it now, so why wallow in self pity for the next 6-8 months. Just. Bide. My. Time.
7. I'm officially a grown up! I was accepted into the Downtown Rotary club. Probably not the youngest member, but very close to it.
8. I am also going to do something exciting - going to my first Writer's meeting in Macon. There are some creative people here.. can't wait to see what it is all about!
9. That the big university in town is going to have some incredible public art soon. Curious to see what's coming up after that. (In other words - would love to see works strategically placed around the city.) Was disappointed in the lack of diversity at that forum.
10. By implementing a private blog to completely vent.. I feel SO MUCH BETTER.
11. That exfoliating with a hard bristle body brush is such a wonderful way to feel baby soft and super clean. Can't explain it. Would have loved this thing back when I was a party girl was recovering from a long night.
12. That my sense of humor may not always translate. My apologies.
13. I have decided to dive into some art history and art marketing books and magazines. I need to better understand my product. Maybe a few African American history books would not hurt either. Brush up on what I have forgotten over the years.
14. Interns. Sometimes it just a lot of work. Kind of like having children, you have to check in on them, give them chores, double check it was done well... Maybe it's my age, but it's getting more and more difficult to get excited about having new ones. I like my old ones. It's more difficult to come up with projects at an institution versus a health-related cause.
15. Concealer people. Do I need to say more?
16. I'm ready to head back to mass. Like really ready. Bought a great book - Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. 4 week personal retreat to do at home. Let the transformation begin!
17. That Hell House (the movie.. documentary on Trinity Church's scare tactic to get people to commit to Christ) is absolutely insane. I watched a scene where they told people that anyone with Aids was going to hell. Then said that the Hebrew bible was translated to the King James Version. O.M.G. Seriously? Don't make me step on my Catholic soap box....
That may have inspired a post.
18. In regards to #17 - Just because you are told something is.. does not mean it is. Bless their hearts.
19. York Peppermint Patty Coffee Creamer makes me happy.
20. Yep - I'm BACK!!!!!! (Can you tell?) ;-)