2. Friends are fantastic mirrors. They remind you of what is really going on in your life. Sometimes we just don't like what we see in the mirror.
3. Unless it is in writing, it may not come to fruition. Then it STILL may not come together, though you do have a little more "something" to work with.
4. Using a normal toothbrush is strangely refreshing. My electric/rotary.. overpriced toothbrush is spazzing, but a normal one. Felt.. rather.. nice.
5. Always run out of foundation and concealer the week of Clinique bonus time. SCORE!
6. Using a facial brush is a wonderful way to exfoliate. (Thank you, Stephanie!)
7. That people in Macon are super supportive of welcoming new comers into our city.
8. Sleep is NOT over rated. Repeat - sleep is NOT overrated. Forget what I said all of those years ago.