Last fall, I shared with you guys some new items I wanted to learn or try, new goals, if you will. Every six months or so, I take a moment and set a few little priorities and if I complete them - Great! If not, no problem.
Out of the list from over one year ago, I have only accomplished one item. That's okay - it's important to reevaluate from time to time.
I am created a new list, starting today - items I hope to do more of before year's end:
2. Increase my sewing projects. Now that I know how to make those pillows, time to move to something new. I need to learn how to read patterns and figure out how to make different things that way.
3. Watch more foreign films. I have really been getting into foreign films lately. Thanks to Netflix. There are some really wonderful gems out there.
5. Organize my blog. I want to be a little more organized on here. Maybe have specific things I talk about. I think with the increase in followers, it is a little weird to use this as my personal journal. Maybe use it as a forum to share things I know, like, or inspire me. Hmm.. not sure.
6. Continue to try new recipes. I stopped for a month, after the egyptian told me he thought I was making too much food. Poo on him. I am going to try, try again.
7. Spend more time outside.
8. I love how when I am honest with certain people, they disappear from my life. Soo - right now, I can't think of a single person in my life, that is driving me crazy. THAT IS A FIRST.
10. Finally, celebrate and find joy more often!