Monday, June 27, 2011

An Army of Angels

"Angels descending, bring from above,
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love."
~Fanny J. Crosby

I decided I might as well call in the big boys.

In this pursuit for happiness, I know there will be weeks that are a little more tough than others.

This, my friends, is the week.

Why not get a little metaphysical? Spiritual? Use those praying skills I have been sharpening all of these years.

Breathe. Focus. Pray.

That, I can do. That I can control.

Now - time to go face this week with my army of angels by my side. :-)

3 comments:

Leanne said...

You can do it! I believe!

(p.s. you know how you said that you were having one of those vent posts yesterday? I think I was having one of those 'vent' comments yesterday, too. So glad my comment could vent on your vent post.)

Have a good week. Breathe. Believe. Surrender. Focus. Pray. You can do it.

Mitzi@MoonlightandMagnolias said...

You can do it! It is always good to have the big boys with you as you go about your daily travels. ~Hugs, M

Bossy Betty said...

Thinking of you and your army today!

YOUR AD HERE!

Interested in purchasing ad space? Your ad could be RIGHT HERE.
Email snicoleabdou@gmail.com for more details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails