If nothing else, Facebook gives me GREAT inspiration for my "venting" posts.
As I was scrolling my little news feed, I saw a common theme among some of the status updates. I assure you, it is nothing earth shattering, I am just a victim of my geography.
Which brought me to today's post - Things That Freak me Out!
Yes - that's me in the pic, freaking out. lol
THINGS THAT FREAK NICOLE OUT:
1. I must start off with Spiders, Roaches, and those creepy crawly things that look furry.
2. White milk, mayo or grits. Not to forget, clams, oysters, and anything like a liver pate.
3. When people drag their feet walking. Or the sound of the flop on a flip flop. Or when the teeny tiny girls wearing their stilettos on the floor (walking fast) go - click click click.
4. Wooden Popsicle sticks. Or cardboard scratching another piece of cardboard.
5. When people say (or type) gurl, when they mean to say girl. Or calling me honey. Yeah, don't call me honey. I am not a big fan of typing your "southern" accent. It basically grosses me out. PS - for new followers - I am southern.
6. A little too much patriotism can drive me insane. Yes, you are proud to be an American, but please, oh please learn the differences (organic differences) between republican, democrat, the three branches of law, and hell... how a bill even becomes a law, the preamble, the Bill of Rights.. maybe even read the Declaration of Independence - before you start mouthing off about what "we the people" need in our lives.
7. Religious ignorance. If you claim to believe something, try to actually know where your belief system/dogma etc originated and why. Try to learn at least a high level overview of the key main religions of the world; Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shinto, Paganism, etc.
8. When women flirt with married men. Or when married men flirt with women. If you are married- behave like you are.
9. Women & men in their late 30s - 40s.. that continue to try to do the whole "club" scene. I think it is time to graduate to a more low key establishment. (or at least stop trying to "booty shake" and dress like a 20 year old.)
10. People who "ignore you" so they can prove a point. Sooo passive aggressive and childish. To me - you ignore me, then you are no longer in my life. Period.
11. People who drive slow in the left lane.
12. Those tacky fake nails. Especially the ones with designs on them. LOL
13. The pants hanging low thing.
14. Putting so much emphasis on material things. I like my things. I like to have nice things. But I assure you, the things do not make you a better person.
15. People who say they don't read books.
16. Farmville and Mafia War freaks. LOL
17. Women who go to bed with their make up on. That's just gross.
18. Women who do not shave their legs. (Just a side note, while in NOLA.. I passed these street performers, and I saw this woman wearing shorts and she had the darkest, hairyest legs I have ever seen in my life. I am normally cool.. but I think I flinched.) hhahaa.
19. Extreme in any religion. Sheesh... chill...
20. Ultra conservatives. Again... chill.
Okay.. those are my tiny little rants of the day. I am sure I could come up with 20 more.
Which ones do you agree with? What would YOU add?
Please remember.. it's all in fun..