1. I continue to make healthier choices every single day.
2. The friends that are in my life now, are the ones I think God always meant for me to have.
3. Progress is being made in my personal life.
4. Progress is being made in my professional life.
5. God shows his love for me daily, with renewed strength he has given me.
6. My path is clearer.
7. My needs are small.
8. My accomplishments are big.
9. The love I have for my family and my husband and my handful of close friends is pure and unconditional.
10. I'm going to be alright - especially since I am about to have 5 days off!
1. The muscular tension. I need to find better ways to make it go away.
2. Need to get more sleep.
3. Need to do an even BETTER job of choosing healthier choices.
4. I have two more hurdles to cross in my personal life. Once I cut those toxic pieces out, all will be well.
5. Fiscal year end is approaching, still concerned about a few goals I would like to excel in.
6. Not finding the time to drop my library books off.
7. The frig is empty.
8. This weekend will be a deep cleaning weekend.
9. There are some words that need to be said to a friend. Then I can walk away from that relationship, with a clear mind.
10. I need to save a little more money.
1. My feet need help. lol
2. I need to get waaaaay more strict about that diet.
3. I need to stop letting "opportunists" into my life. Who in turn, warp and destroy my inner circle. Especially when it affects my husband also.
4. My closet. It looks like a tornado whipped thru my side.
5. This skin needs a facial. Think it's time to use my gift certificate to Ross Bridge.
What about you? What is your top good, bad and ugly of the week?