I think that is what I need to do tonight.
I need to believe as many as six impossible things before morning.
They are as follows:
1. I am going to wake up in a good mood, smiling, bright eyed and fresh faced.
2. My egyptian will look at me and tell me how much he loves me, and wants to do whatever it takes to make me feel happy, safe, and loved.
3. That all of my career wishes would just work themselves out - and the ultimate option would be right in front of me.
4. That I had my cat Maximus and my dog Nanook were still alive.
5. That I lived near my closest friends.
6. Finally, that I finally knew how to be peaceful, stress free, and remember to savor each moment.
Here's to hoping Wednesday unlocks those doors that have been slammed shut for too long.