1. It is really important that people around me say things like, "Thank you." or "I'm Sorry." Two simple phrases that go a really long way with me.
2. That when you help people and you use your talent - you find your purpose.
3. Going grocery shopping on a full stomach is an excellent idea.
4. A Venti Frappuchino will not do anymore. Made. Me. Sick.
5. Taking some initiative and helping out is something that I think young people are not shown enough of. I should not have to ask you. You should know better.
6. Do not take advantage of a situation. No one likes to be used.
7. I feel the need to apologize to all of the adults I had conversations with when I was between the ages of 24 - 27. I apologize now if I was argumentative and pretended to know it all. OMG. Payback is hell, right?
8. I am looking forward to cooler days. I've enjoyed pulling out my scarves and sweaters and other nice things.
9. I really love having a closet I walk through to go to the bathroom.
10. Having a sink that seems to want to stay clogged up is a bit of a pain.
11. I am soooo looking forward to my life returning to normal. Translation- becoming a hermit.
12. I have also decided - I am sort of done with the whole going out thing. Yep - just 3 1/2 months until I turn 40 and I really could care less about socializing. I was thinking of throwing a big party.. now I am kind of like... meh.
13. I am sure I being so pessimistic because I have spent a little too much time around people over the past few weeks.
14. I truly enjoy spending time with Autumn. I know I have said it before - but she really makes me happy.
15. If I never eat goat again, it will be too soon.
16. My feet do not recover as well from wearing heels as they once did.
17. I need new mascara. I think I am going back to Definicil
18. I really love teal.
19. I'm ready to go to sleep.
20. And done!