1. Taking over a week for vacation is hazardous to your health upon return. I had a super short week - 3 days, but I feel like someone beat me up.
2. I say I don't care what I wear to All That Jazz on January 25th, but for whatever reason, I can't seem to make up my mind and select a cocktail dress.
3. I have tons of dresses in my closet. Still not sure why I feel the need to purchase a new one.
4. I love that purple smell. You know.. the grape one? I bought Aussie's hair spray. I was feeling nostalgic.
5. I sort of like seeing the movie or television series before I read the book. I am currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse True Blood series, and it's nice to be able to have an actual face in my mind while I read. Silly, right?
6. Allergies. They are going to be the death of me. Not literally. But.. sheesh. Woke up yesterday congested - AGAIN. I think it's my office. I am fine when I am home, etc. But as soon as I walk back into that museum - BOOM.. sick. It's an old building.
7. I decided I love living in the south. Yep. It's a done deal. I like our culture. Our quirkiness. I think I am content. Why fight it? Right?
8. Speaking of allergies, I am back on my magic brew: Nasanex and Zyrtec. Trust me.
9. The egyptian and I actually had a "couples" dinner with another.. well... couple, and they were not ARAB. It's a miracle. He's branching out. I'm proud of him.
10. Sooo.. I have procrastinated going to the gym. I joined Thursday. (or was it Wednesday.) Maybe it was Wednesday. I planned to go Thursday, instead I went to bed at 8:30pm. Friday I had an event at the museum... sooo. today's the day. Right?
11. I got super excited about yoga twice a week. I ordered my little sticky socks, a yoga bag, a new mat and strap. I will be styling in yoga. Hopefully it will help with my tension.
12. Zumba.. my sweet, dear Zumba, will be back in my life on Tuesday!
13. I lvoe my Kindle. Why did I wait so long to get it?
14. I love my Keurig. I love the carousel I bought to hold my various coffee blends. Again, why did I wait so long?
15. To answer both of those questions... Money.
16. I want to go to Charleston. I am ashamed to say, I have never been. Seriously. I've done Savannah a bazillion times, New Orleans, Macon, Atlanta, Jackson, Asheville, Myrtle Beach, Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis, Mobile, Montgomery, and just about all of Florida, but somehow I have left out a very important city in the South - Charleston. I think it's next on my weekend trip list.
17. I am back to wearing heels again. Retraining the feet. It's been a while. I've restrengthened my ankles. (Losing 22 pounds has not hurt either!)
18. I bought a jewelry tree and life is so less complicated now.
19. I am ashamed to say - I actually liked the normal burger better. At the Rookery, I have been ordering the local, grass fed meat. But it is less fatty, so the burger is ... well.. less juicy to me. The other burger is fattier, so.. it's juicier. I'm ashamed to admit it.
20. Finally, and this is for those (more on a personal level) that might read this. Though we have our ups and downs, my friend Telisa and I have been friends for 27 years. We've been super tight for the past 21 years. Do you really think you can tell me something about her (that is negative) and it NOT get back to her? NOPE. Think people. Loyalty to those I am truly loyal to is for real. Just remember that. :-)