As a female, I have absolutely NO idea what it is like to be a man. None whatsoever.
I can experience just about all life has to offer.....
............but I will never be a man.
Nor do I want to.
I prefer being the "fairer" sex.... it's nice to be the one that can express myself emotionally without getting strange looks from the "guys." I also can embrace any color I choose without ever being accused of being something I am not. I can wear both pants or dresses... basically, the world is my oyster.
BUT.... if I WERE a man... what would I do?
No - it's not important for men to have expensive cars - but it does say a lot when it is a classy, understated car.
Every Saturday I would whip up something mouthwatering!
3. I also believe every man should have one really nice watch. As women, we get to sport diamonds and pearls and a million other accessories. If I was a man, I would invest in one super-nice watch.
4. I would instill the "bad boy" charm of Enrique Iglesias. Very European, very charming, but keeping everyone on their toes. ;-)
8. No doubt, I think a well groomed man is sexy. Sooo.. I would take very good care of my skin... and YES.. I would be straight. ;-)
10. I would make a point to have a decent wardrobe. One to look casual, and dress it up a bit. I would always remain classic, yet sexy! ;-)
I would make a point to be well spoken and intellectual like Matt Damon...
15. I would make a point to learn French, Italian and basic Spanish..
Then I would also be ... just sensitive enough....
Finally - since I am me... but a boy.... I would have my dark hair and blue eyes... just like Jake Gyllenhaal.
At the end of the day - this is just a joke... and when I really think about it, I think I just described MY perfect guy... just suave enough, just smart enough, just worldly enough.. and just bad enough to keep my attention.
|I guess I got him! :-)|
Instead... I will settle for who I am:
Hope you got the humor in this one!