Monday night. Nothing special. Just a little diet coke and The Real Housewives of NYC.
I know that I typically wait until Friday to state what I have learned, but man... these past couple of days has taught me a lot.
1. Yuma, Arizona - De Forest Wisconsin, and other random places do not sound so bad.
2. It's not just me. There is dissension in the ranks.
3. I might need to invest in more moisturizer. I SWEAR I have found more wrinkles.
4. I still can't decide- cut my hair or not cut my hair. PLEASE give me your opinion.
I am thinking shorter. Grrr... decisions..
5. It has taken me 6 years to make the decision to join Costco. Seriously... I am slooooow at making decisions.
6. I think I want to spend my next wedding anniversary in DC. I wonder if I can talk the egyptian into it.
7. I wonder if the egyptian will ever just chill out?
And that's all I've got.
Yep.. just random thoughts on a Monday night. Thanks for hanging in there with me! ;-)