"You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice." ~Steven D. Woodhull
1. That the egyptian is a fabulous cook, and a Sunday afternoon lunch at his table is a beautiful way to spend time with him.
2. That going to the dollar theater and following that with a trip to Pizza Hut for a $10 cheese pizza, has become one of our favorite dates. Simple.. cheap.. and just what we need.
3. Taking a week off from work is heaven.
4. Returning to work after a week off is email hell.
5. My body is telling me - I STILL need to find more ways to relax. Perhaps this will open up a whole new world of activities.
6. I am excited about this whole Smash Book idea that Leanne introduced us to! Perhaps creativity is lurking just below.
7. That planning a dinner party is super fun, especially when it is going to be for new "acquaintances" that appreciate culture and art.
8. A swooshing feeling in your leg does not mean you have a blood clot.
9. Keurig coffee makers make me smile. Nantucket blend is fabo. I will never scoff at new coffee technology ever again.
10. Those bitches on the Real Housewives are completely clueless.... and I love watching them.
11. To cut my hair or not cut my hair - at the end of the day - no one will care but me.
12. One thing the egyptian I agree on is we like a semi-firm/semi-pillow top bed. Not to hard/not to soft.. and we want it King Size. Ahh.. mattress shopping can be a bonding experience!
13. There is such a thing as a S'more Cupcake. I swear! I bought one.
14. That considering seeking Alternative/Integrative Medicine is a little scary. More and more research will be needed.
15. It may require a 30 minute drive to continue to enjoy the candle I bought at the monastery. And it will be worth it.
16.That flats can be cute and fun.. because it may be time for me to put the heels away - for good. Long story.
17. Taking time to do my makeup in the morning is a bit of a zen moment for me.
18. Snakes. I am surrounded by snakes in professional clothing. Trust no one. Keep to myself is rule #1.
19. My health has taken a back seat for a couple of weeks, my body is talking to me, and I am listening.
20. You don't have to wait until Sunday, or a Birthday, or New Year's to begin again. Each day is an opportunity - and I hope to seize them all.