1. Christmas miracles do exist. The egyptian paid off a ton of debt for us. I am surprised and equally thrilled.
2. Did you know?? Pennies before 1982 were made of copper? Me either. I learned that last night at dinner. People actually collect them AND they are worth something. Cool.
3. Apparently every time I relax, I get sick. Woke up with a cold or allergy drainage or something. Glad it happened now - and NOT before my trip.
4. Knowing that your car is A-Ok and having 4 new tires makes me a little fearless on the road.. and in a zippy car, that's never a good thing.
5. I can't see to drive at night. Shh... don't tell anyone. I can see the road and I see the lights, I just can't see the white or yellow lines. Seriously. What's up with that?
6. I had a dream about an ex-boyfriend from high school last night. It was very odd. I never think of this person (this is early high school - like 9th grade..) Weird.
7. I HAVE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT. Can you believe it? It's true. I chose happiness and it worked.
8. I bought my first pair of boots in a really long time. I forgot how comfortable they are.
9. Speaking of buying stuff - I bought my first raincoat since childhood. And it's HOT PINK.
10. It's next to impossible to find a simple v-neck tshirt that will cover my chest properly. I am a 38 G. No kidding. It's a curse, I tell you. Maybe surgery some day.
That's all I have for today. I do have to work for 6 hours (though we are all technically on break...) and I have a cold AND I have company coming over tonight. I have a lot to do... and my brain is foggy.