I grabbed a survey.
My writing has been reduced to this.
1. Name - Nicole
2. Age - 41 (Can you believe it?)
3. What does your name mean? My First name is Shauna (Irish,) a derivative of Shaun, which comes from John. My middle name is Nicole and it is Greek and means Victorious, and my last name is Thurston - translation, "Thor's Stone."
4. Born: Macon, GA
5. What were your hobbies as a kid? I took ballet, tap, and jazz classes, with Ballet being my top. I also took tennis lessons at camp each summer, as well as swimming. I had a bike and I loved riding it. Also, I enjoyed writing short stories.
6. Favorite TV shows as a child: The Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, Captain Kangaroo, The Electric Company, Beverly Hillbillies, and MASH.
7. Favorite TV shows as a teen: Who's the Boss, Growing Pains, The Cosby Show, Square Pegs, Fame, and anything on MTV.
8. Favorite Music as a teen: Duran Duran, Billy Idol, The Police, Prince, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, and Motely Crue.
9. What did I want to be when I grew up: Journalist (and I did it!)
Longest relationship: 8 years
Have you been married: Yes, twice now. Both for 6 six years.
Favorite Color - Aqua
Favorite Snack: Chips
Favorite Soda: Diet Coke with Lime
Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Margarita
Favorite Food: Anything with cheese
Current Car: Toyota Camry LE
First Car: Toyota Corolla 1978
Favorite City: Savannah, Georgia
Favorite Vacation Place: New Orleans
Best Shopping: New York City
Favorite Local Restaurant: (That's tough,) I like The Rookery, The Tic Toc Room, Polly's La Mesa, NuWay and Molly's.
Favorite Local Coffee Shops: Roasted, hands down.
Favorite Bars: Kevin Barry's Irish Pub in Savannah
Bed - Firm or Soft? Soft
Shower or Bath? Depends. Showers for morning, Baths for night
Guilty Pleasure: Gossip, Reality TV, Selfies
One thing you can't live without: My Kindle