1. Shopping is really incredible therapy. Though, this is something I have known for a long time, it took recent events to sort of remind me just how sweet it is.
2. A good eyebrow waxing can make all the difference. Don't believe me? Go try it.
3. Sleeping has become a hobby for me.
4. It hurt being replaced so quickly, just like last time and the time before. I'm beginning to wonder if I am even someone that has anything to offer someone else. Whatever.
5. Burts Bees is still one of my favorite brands. Support them if you can.
6. I need to do something about the weight again. Probably the eating portion of it all. I gained a few this week.. I'm sure it's just situational.. but...
7. My bullshit tolerance is super low these days. The older I get - the less I can put up with.
8. This break up was a little harder than I expected. It's the longest relationship I have had since the egyptian. Almost 6 months. That's not exactly easy. I was never in love, but I think the whole loss bit is a little tough to swallow. Man.. dating in your 40s is NO FUN.
9. Add to that dating someone who is Bipolar and has Borderline Personality Disorder. THAT was a trip. Yeah.. he was NOT on his meds. It's best it ended. Things were getting.. weird.
10. Finally - I'm trying. As always. I'm also just putting it out there. All part of the process. Breathe in.. Breathe out...