1. Trust is hands down, the most precious gift you can give someone else. When they throw it back in your face, personally, that's the highest insult.
2. Dealing with someone who is Bipolar is not easy. I'm learning this first hand. It takes a lot of patience, and I'm not sure I am up to the task.
3. My cats are my loves. No doubt about it. They are also the bane of my existence.
4. Speaking of animals - animal lovers can completely over react. Borderline weird. Out of curiosity, I posted something on FB about declawing a cat. Basically whether to do it or not, and boy oh boy, let the attack begin. I never said I was going to declaw, was just curious. People sort of flipped their lids. Cray-Cray.
5. Just when you think you can't get through to a community, someone comes along and writes a great article about something you worked so hard on. This was proper PR - not marketing. Marketing is telling you something is wonderful. PR is when someone else tells you how wonderful it is.. Check THIS out.
6. Speaking of the community - read that the local Children's Museum closed on Friday. The comments under the article were blasting my museum. Asking why money was going to it and not to the other museum. We specialize in art and history. The other specializes in Science. BOTH are necessary.
7. I want to live by the beach. Still.
8. I took one of those silly quizzes and it said I should be a Humanitarian. Kinda like the Peace Corps. Go figure. If this relationship stuff doesn't work out.. and I get some weight off - it's on.
9. But then I took another quiz and it said if I were a toy from TOY STORY I would be Barbie. I don't see Barbie in a remote village in East Africa.. then again..
10. I dream of Paris. I need to put this trip into action.