1. That I need to be around positive people. When people in my personal life or professional life have a negative attitude, it really affects me (as it does most people.) I am so much more productive and happy when everyone else is in the same mood.
2. Dieting is very tricky. Trying Weight Watchers again. I lost 4 pounds this week - but man, oh man... going to bed hungry was not easy.
3. Note to self - grocery shop for healthy food BEFORE starting a weight loss program. Then I won't be so hungry.
4. The humidty is just gross. Good for the skin, bad for the mood.
5. I may very well have just gotten "played." Sheesh...
6. Having something to look forward to is a life saver.
7. I really have nothing more to say. See #5 - It really should have been #1. Grr.
Blah Blah Blah