1. I have not lost my absolute love of musicals. This week I watched: "Into the Woods," "Jesus Christ Superstar," "Rock of Ages," and "Rent." Why? Because I wanted to.
2. Hot topics in my community? Really there is just one - The Public School system.
3. I'm a yellow. Why? Because I am enthusiastic. I am loyal. I am creative. I am independent.
4. Taboo, Cranium and Karaoke is a fantastic way to spend a Monday night with new friends.
5. Playing relay games at 8amish is really not my cup of tea, but I kept my sense of humor.
6. My balance is still pretty good - and in 5th position! (Ballet.)
7. After a conversation with two friends at Roasted on Thursday night, I came to the realization that I do not view success as how much money you make. I see it as achieving personal goals. But you have to push yourself. Put yourself in situation that is a little scary.. and see what happens!
8. I need to take time to decompress. That is what I am doing today.
9. The husband got his citizenship. (That is something I learned this week.. apparently he took his civic exam and everything.)
10. My fear of heights - it sort of comes and goes.
11. I'm really into red nails right now.
12. I have lost two pair of shoes. I go home - to work - to the gym. How is that possible?
13. Busy week ahead and I need to mentally prepare. Combined Rotary event (put on by the Tubman,) Leadership Macon on Thursday, ANOTHER event at the Tubman called, "Memory Lane," I work on Saturday (my turn) AND it's my dad's birthday. *audible sigh*
14. Again - I need to decompress.
15. I was invited to join a book group, however... I have a bazillion books lined up to read now. How does that work? ;-)
16. STILL need to decide on food for my birthday party in two weeks. PS - the RSVPs are slowly coming in!
17. I need to set some goals. I have the "things" and activities I wanted to engage in for 2013. But I need to set goals with them. And officially schedule them. I'm slacking off.
18. I dreamed I had a chihuahua. It was a lot of responsibility. So glad it was just a dream.
19. This weather is crazy. Monday & Tuesday mid to high 70's. Wednesday tornadoes. Friday and Saturday - 40s, 30s and low in the 20s. WHA???
20. Finally - I don't like looking like a fool. That is something I learned this week. Three times I felt that way this week and it wrecked havoc on my psyche.