Okay, this blog post is a complete inspiration from Leanne at From Chaos Comes Happiness. She was discussing her gloomy day, and sometimes just recognizing that "This too shall pass" and that there are some certainties in life (thank God!) we can all expect sunshine soon.
I am going to give it a shot, but I must warn you, I am in a gloomy mood myself (lack of sleep,) so I am not sure where this is going...
1. In an instant your entire life can change. THAT I know for certain.
2. Some how, some way, God has always made sure I had food in my belly, a roof over my head, and books to read.
3. That red looks good on every one.
4. A good night's sleep is magical. It can cure so many ailments.
5. Floating in water can instantly relax you. (As long as you know how to swim.)
6. Carbs makes most people sleepy.
7. Coffee is a gift from the heavens.
8. That I am having a hard time coming up with items to list.. and just trying to make it to 10.
9. That I do know what I am going to write on #10.
10. That the more I learn, the less I actually know.
Truth is - just go visit my friend's page. She has so much more to offer. I am running on 6 hours sleep. I am still groggy from the muscle relaxer I took last night. Too many people want to meet up today, and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I miss my egyptian. AND I'm still a lost puppy.
Happy Saturday! Woot!