1. I am in love. His name is Margarita. He's a little salty, a little tangy, and a whole lot of fun. ;-)
2. I need to carve out a little time for me. When I say that, I mean for the things I keep saying I want to do. Check out the post on that earlier this week!
3. I need to devote more time to blog. Like the old days.
4. I need a little magic in my life. Something that will amaze me.
5. It's hard to impress me. But it does happen.
6. I've learned some tough lessons this week about friendships. Even at 40, you can make mistakes or trust the wrong people.
7. Nothing is permanent. That's actually refreshing.
8. I feel really alive these days. The clouds and fog have cleared. The weather will only get cooler. My mood always lifts... and I am ready for my favorite time of the year - Oct - Dec!
9. It is critical that we all attempt to do one thing, every day, to create the life we have always dreamed of!
10. Finally - it's official... I am old. My hair stylist had to color my eyebrows when she was doing my hair. Why? I am getting grey there. lol