Let's do this... shall we?
1.Friendship. Hands down the single most important relationship I can have. It has taken me YEARS to realize this. Husbands have come and gone. Family members have their own worries. But friends, the true... unconditional ones, are what has kept me afloat all of these years. They are the family we choose.
2. Lime. You guys know I am addicted to lime. Lime anything, really. I recently found out that they they prevent scurvy. (God forbid.) Excellent for the skin. Do wonders for digestion. Relieve constipation. Maintains a healthy blood sugar level. Treat peptic ulcers. Work well with respiratory issues. Decrease uric acid (something that aggravates arthritis. And so many other things. I love my limes.
3. I'm on culture overload this weekend. I tend to stay super busy one weekend, and take the next weekend off. This is an ON weekend. I am looking forward to rest.
4. My writing. Oh how I long for the old days of blogging. I'm going back there. I need it. Like I need oxygen.
5. I need to be kinder to myself. I need to use more positive self talk. I need to pamper myself. I need to invest in me. I'm getting better. I really am.
6. Shopping remains my favorite hobby. Apparently I'm into orange this season. Make that burnt orange/pumpkin.
7. I've never made a sweet potato pie. I think I need to add it to my 'Fall' bucket list.
8. It's official. I have some serious trust issues. Turns out - for good reason. My issue is, you seriously can't trust anyone. My suspicions are not going unfounded.
9. My heart is completely sealed back up. I need to go into protective mode.
10. Finally, my faith is slowly being restored. I go through phases. God is drawing me closer, and for that I am forever grateful.