Here we go..,
1. Setting boundaries for yourself with friends, family, coworkers, community connections, and significant others is crucial to your state of happiness.
2. I've never had a problem saying no. I'm trying to learn how to say yes.
3. I'm helping my friend Kelly write a blog. I created it for him. It's fascinating. Turns out.. he's a really good writer. He's living with something that would scare most people. MS - but according to his doctors, his condition is where he will more than likely stay. (Means he walks as if his knee or ankle is hurt.) Please follow his blog. There are two ways:
The actual page: The Lame Changer or like his Fan Page. He will share some of his recipes (I DID mention his is a super amazing chef that was trained down in New Orleans? Oh.. I didn't? Yeah. ) He will also share some of his music... he is a musician. Mostly it's about living with a disease and using humor to get through it. The first few posts are heavy.. but like I told him... getting a diagnosis that you have an auto immune disease/neurological disorder is never funny.
4. My roommate moves in today!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I'm procrastinating with a blog post. Yes, she will be here in less than 4 hours. Yes I need to vacuum and finish the laundry...
5. New dresses and new heels make me feel like a million bucks.
6. Hair is growing out.. I hate that in between stage. It's looking blah.
7. I wish there was a hair color that would last more than 6 weeks.
8. I need a manicure. I'm tired of doing my own nails. But I'm scared of salons and the fungus that may be living there. (Yes.. I'm a germ-a-phobe.)
9. Back to the gym. Back to the gym. Back to the gym. (Yeah.. I'm trying to convince myself.)
10. Finally... I've made peace with so many of my past mistakes. It's such a wonderful feeling. I'm trying to treat myself good. I'm trying to live in the moment. I'm trying.. lord knows I am.