1. Young cats, especially two young cats = 2 toddlers in the house.
2. One of the most important things you can ever do is become aware of your non-negotiables.
3. Patience is key to breaking in a shy shelter cat.
4. I realize that I enjoy being alone. The ability to control my own schedule is priceless.
5. I enjoy having a flexible schedule. It's very important to me.
6. I am shocked at the behavior of single men these days. SHOCKED. Call me old fashioned, but do you seriously expect me to respond to lewdness? Maybe that works for some girls, not for me.
7. I am excited to be able to have alcohol in the house, but honestly, I've gotten so used to not drinking, I'm not very good at it anymore. Nor do I really enjoy it. (Maybe I have to be in the right atmosphere.)
8. One thing is very clear - I will not allow anyone to "control" any aspect of my life again. Sure, that is the baggage I will carry for the rest of my life.
9. I need to invest in some "cooking for one" cookbooks or recipes.
10. I honestly feel like the luckiest girl in the world. :-)