I started something new last night, I decided to capture the "good stuff."
I originally got the idea from a pin on Pinterest.
|This is where I got the idea...|
Because... every day.. there is something good, right?
I challenge you to do this! Especially if you have kids. I think this would be a fantastic tradition for families.
What you need:
1. Jar, shoebox, or other container
2. A pen
3. Post it note pad
4. Hot glue gun and items to decorate it with (optional)
What to do:
1. Each night select one good memory from the day
2. (option) Could be a ticket to an event or other memento from the day, versus writing something down.
3. Make sure to put the date on each entry
4. Fold and place in jar
5. Read on New Year's Eve 12/31/14 with your family
I'm also participating in the 365 photos - one photo a day - and I will be posting them here and on Instagram. You can follow me at http://instagram.com/snicoleabdou
My word of the year is LIVE. By capturing my life in moments, I will savor what I set out to do!