1. Delaying gratification pays off - big time.
2. I am way more organized than what I give myself credit for.
3. I'm aging. Seriously. I saw another line. Traumatized for certain.
4. The cats are officially in my heart. Of course I thought they were cute before, now there is a clear bond between us.
5. I have some seriously terrific friends. Seriously terrific.
6. I think I need to feed my soul this week.
7. My garden is seriously flourishing. I think it is a wonderful sign. I believe it is just like me - growing and feeding those it comes in contact with.
8. I have found that morale may be down in a certain circle I spend a bit of time in. I am trying very hard to put up an imaginary protective bubble to protect myself from these outside forces that would like to bring me down with them.
9. I am seriously excited about my life. FINALLY.
10. I think that ALL of the crazy-terrible-life changing things I endured over the past decade has really set me up in a good way. I have seen people with (supposedly) better coping and spiritual skills than I, and I think I have weathered this storm really, REALLY well. This is not an act. When I am sad, I acknowledge it. When I am moving in a positive direction, I acknowledge it. The good news - I never got vengeful and I was able to forgive and move on. I. HAVE. PEACE.
11. I feel cared for. I feel secure. I feel healthy. I feel surprisingly energetic. Amazing what a few good nights of sleep will do for you.
12. I have let wine back into my life. (No, this is not what is making me happy. Only 1/2 a glass a night or two a week.)
13. My garden, my books, and a few good games of uno is all I need right now.
14. I'm in love with iced sweet tea. You know how I get on my random kicks?
15. Did I mention UNO? Apparently I am a champ online.
16. Did I mention I feel at Peace? Even though things are not perfect... I feel good.
17. FINALLY have the right combo of meds for the BP. Over 3 months now, and all is back to normal. AND.. I can tell.
18. Car is fixed.
19. House is organized.
20. All is well with my soul.