The past few weeks have been super busy for me. I decided to pocket a hand full of stories and just attempt to become inspired for future posts.
With that being said.. there are always lessons...
1. Emotional Roller Coasters. Whether they are personal or work related can drain you of all available energy and creative influence. I am fine. It's the people that are around me that are just oozing with negative energy.
2. Bad Timing. If I did not have bad luck.. I would not have any luck at all. ;-)
3. A friend of mine were having a conversation about soul mates. We both agree that they do not have to be your signifigant other.
4. Dating. Still doing it. Still talking to people. Nothing is panning out romantically. Friend Zone. Totally.
5. Word to the wise. Don't ever tell me having a crucifix hanging over my bed is a sign of idolatry.
6. My ex is still trying to get me to convert to Islam. It never... ever... ends. lol (And no, #5 was not him. He would never say anything like that.)
7. I love my cats. I love my niece. I love my books. I love my art. I love my computer. I love my Keurig. I love my VW bug. I love my iphone. I love my Kindle. I love my music collection. I love my roku. I love my friends and family. Yes... I am good.
8. I decided to slow down this week and just tackle tasks one at a time. It made all of the difference.
9. I am starting to create a new plan for my life. (Always plotting and planning...) but this is just for the next 5 years.
10. I need just a little more time to sort out my thoughts. I promise to be back regularly very soon.