I feel like I HAVE to list the items I am Thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day.
To perfectly honest, it has been one helluva year.
I did a photo montage of the good days. I take my little red digi cam with me everywhere. So I DO capture the moments that make me happy.
Those moments are always good.
Okay. With all of the trials and tribulations Yass and I have gone thru this year with immigration and $$$ and jobs and what not - here is a list of the things I can truly be thankful for.. (let me dig deep down...)
1.Each other. Yass and I are finally back in the same country together.
2. A fabulous and fun wedding reception party - Arabian Nights. And more important - it was not ME who fell this time at a party. lol
3. My purple flats are wonderful.
4. I now know how to make tahina. The Secret is out!
5. I still have a very cool job.
6. I bought my little bug this year. Always wanted one.
7. I found a Christmas Tree for $20.
8. Finally found my "natural" hair color.
9. Broke my addiction to guacamole.
10. I managed to "quit" all of my extra-curricular activities that took away from me lounging on the couch. Now I can truly practice laziness.
Happy Thanksgiving. *bah humbug*