I am trying something new. I am actually writing this post from my cell phone.
I'm pretty sure, just like when I am texting friends, that autocorrect is going to wreak havoc on this - but it is worth a try.
You see... my laptop has gone kaput.
Okay.. so here it goes...
Things I'm obsessed with:
1. Epsom Salt. It is true. I take an Epsom salt bath at least 3 times a week. I swear by it! It helps with aches & pains, and if you do the research, it also helps remove toxins. Either way, I feel fantastic after my baths. I even get the Dr. Teal's version with the essential oils to help with relaxation . If you decide to try it, remember to soak for 20 minutes. Let me know how it goes!
2. Exfoliation. If you are a friend of mine, you know I have to exfoliate daily. For the past year, I've used Aveeno Positively Radiant skin brightening scrub. My skin looks smooth, polished, and it truly helps with those fine lines and gives you a youthful glow.
3. Vinegar. I've loved vinegar since I was able to eat solid food. I particularly love apple cider vinegar & balsamic. As it turns out, my obsession is actually incredibly good for your system. If I was more proficient with this app, I would attempt to go and sight what is so good, instead I'm asking you to Google search it. I put it on just about anything. Also, I take one shot of Apple Cider vinegar per night. Look up the benefits. You will be amazed.
4. Limes. I also love limes. I squirt lime juice into my sodas, on my chicken, really anything that pairs well with its flavor. Once again, another obsession that is actually good for you.
5. Fans. So my S.G. has been teasing me about the wind tunnel I like to sleep in. In the warmer months, I go for a three fan approach. My ceiling fan for an all-over body experience; the small fan that hit my feet; a large box fan that hits me straight on. Not to mention, the a/c cranked down to 68.
Those are 5 things I'm obsessing over. What are your 5 things?