2. Since my relationship with "Breaking Bad" is over.. I've felt a little lost. I'm not sure how to function without my lovable neighborhood meth cook and his untrusty side kick.
3. However, due to that relationship coming to a stand still (for now,) I did watch two FANTASTIC movies on Netflix: I finally saw Footloose 2 (cute,) and I watched "House of Spirits." I've got to tell you, it was one of the best movies I have seen in a really long time. The story was GREAT.
4. Work was peaceful this week. ;-)
5. Up until Thursday afternoon. I NEVER open my check stub/envelope thing. For some RANDOM reason, I did. Found a $200 discrepancy- NOT in my favor. *sigh* Should be fixed by Monday.
6. This week was tough at home. Really tough. Cold. Quiet. But I stood my ground.
7. I actually got into the holiday spirit for a little while today. I started the morning off with the Christmas station on Pandora. It's contagious, I tell you!
8. I did attend the Tree Lighting last night. Alone. But I did attend.
9. I'm in the throws of planning my 40th bday party. IT.WILL.BE.EPIC.
10. When Autumn sleeps next to me, and she is breathing out of her mouth, versus her nose... it looks like she has vampire fangs. Both front teeth are missing, and she always had sharp looking fang-like incisors. Very trippy. A baby vamp curled up next to me.
11. I went to Amanda's Cakery for just a cake tasting experience.
12. I decided to carry on the holiday tradition for another night. Autumn and I sat on my bed and watch "Babes in Toyland." She and I were very concerned about Humpty Dumpty. Just so you know - it's all good. ;-)
13. The idea of decorating for the holidays, is exciting. The fear of not having everything (since I have not touched my items since 2010,) sends chills up my spine.